The #1 Way to Move Beyond the Years of Damage from Undiagnosed ADHD and Executive Function Dysfunction
(Without To-Do Lists, Self-Help Books, or Changing Your Medication)
If you’ve struggled with chaos, overwhelm, disorganization, motivation, and a brain that seems to be working against you, then you probably already know that the “just do it” approach doesn’t work.
If trying harder was the answer then you would already have the systems, habits, and skills in place to live the efficient and productive life you know you’re capable of.
You might not know:
ADHD alone may not be responsible for your challenges. Your challenges are NOT your fault. You are not incapable, deficient, or less than—but you might be missing the tools that you need.
In this masterclass you will learn:
How Hidden ADHD Symptoms Affect Your Life
ADHD’s three core symptoms probably look different than you think. I’ll share the one thing your mental health professional might not have told you and help you connect the dots between your diagnosis and the other, seemingly unrelated, areas of your life.
Why Medication May Not Give You Everything You Need to Overcome Your Challenges
Medication can be helpful to those who struggle with specific ADHD symptoms as a result of a chemical imbalance. But it doesn’t address the whole picture. If you’re relying on medication alone to work through your challenges, you might be missing an essential piece to the puzzle.
The Biggest Shift You Need to Make to Take Back Control
The ability to focus, follow-through, prioritize, plan, and organize is not out of reach. But there is one massive (but simple) shift you need to make before they can become reality. This strategy WILL give you the tools you need to actualize your potential and live a calm and productive life.
"I spent the first 50 years wondering what was wrong with me? Why am I not like my other friends, am I broken? In one year of working with Dr B, I’ve been able to change the things in my life that used to keep me from succeeding.
Now my life after 60 will be much better than it was before 60. My relationships are better, my work and personal life have dramatically improved because of what I learned."
This is for you if:
- You struggle to find the motivation to start a task, even when it’s something you want to do.
- No matter how much you’re spending time doing, nothing seems to get done.
- You’ve been told you’re “too much,” but you don’t know how to change because you don’t see it.
- Your home and office are cluttered with piles of paper, unsorted mail, and stacks of bills with no end (or system) in sight.
- Any long term project is boring and, therefore, impossible to finish.
- Obsession with details makes big-picture thinking out of reach.
- No matter how many calendars you use and promises you make, you continue to miss important events with people you love.
- Your emotions seem to get away from you and you spend days beating yourself up about how you “should” have acted.
- You can’t tear yourself away from meaningless activities (Netflix binges and Facebook scrolling) no matter how many other things you need to do.
Your success is inevitable if you do the right work with the right tools!
I know first-hand how painful life with ADHD can be. There was a time when my life was a wreck and out of control. I went through life undiagnosed and traveled down many unproductive rabbit holes searching for answers. I am a lifelong learner and once I honed in on the fact that I had ADHD, I immersed myself in the literature and science so that I could learn everything possible to help me turn around my own chaos.
I wish someone had told me what I’m about to tell you 30 years ago.
If you commit just 75 minutes of your time, I promise to give you the tools you need to live a life free from the pain of the chaos. My dream for you is that you will leave our time together with HOPE and ANSWERS.
I’ll see you there!