Personal Possessions Homeless and Can't Be Found Anywhere - 007May 15, 2017
Welcome to the seventh episode of Harness Your ADHD Power, a podcast show I created to explore the many facets of adult life with ADHD and how you can learn to harness your personal ADHD power to become unstoppable.
I believe that each and every one of us comes to this lifetime with a gift of some sort; something we carry inside of us and often aches to be expressed but may be stuck due to our challenges. This was certainly my life years ago and over the years I’ve created strategies and worked out ways of making the most of my gifts and who I am and want to share with you, my listeners, so you might do the same.
As I often say, “The greatest and most neglected human need is the need to be recognized and appreciated.” I believe all people have this need, in addition to our other needs, of course.
In this episode, I talk about taking the overwhelm out of having so much homeless stuff and helping you gain some control and peace of mind.
For those of you living with lots of homeless stuff, it clutters your mind, not just your space. It’s hard to think clearly when your space isn’t clear. And all this homeless stuff might even be keeping you from inviting people into your space due to feelings of shame or embarrassment. You may have attempted to find homes or give homes to your stuff, but even the thought of it overwhelms you and you get derailed. This isn’t a Nike “just do it.” Even if others don't understand, you know it is so much more than just putting everything away; otherwise you would have done so long ago.
- Put yourself on the informational Waitlist for the ADDventures In Achievement Foundational Skills Program, so that you receive all the amazing emails we’ve written to both educate you about Executive Function skills as well as the details of the program; there is absolutely no obligation by being on the Waitlist. You’ll thank yourself for getting informed.
- Free Video and e-Book - Many Mental Health Providers & ADHD
- 13 EF Skills
- Join the amazing Living Beyond ADHD Facebook Group & hang out with your peeps
- Follow me on Dr B Facebook Page and enjoy live videos and more
- Follow me on Instagram and enjoy relevant resources
- Download the transcript for this episode
To Help The Show:
Subscribe at your favorite listening spot and my podcast player has social media links (icons) in the episode player so you can share episodes you love with others!
Please rate the show and leave a thoughtful review on iTunes so I know you're benefiting from the episodes. The greater the number of reviews, the higher the ranking, and the easier it will be for others to find the show; people who also need this information.
Let's put an end to the worldwide needless suffering together! We can do this!