What Is Your Procrastination A Symptom Of? - 004Apr 30, 2017
Welcome to the fourth episode of Harness Your ADHD Power, a podcast I created to explore the many facets of adult ADHD life and how we can learn to become unstoppable.
Procrastination is probably one of the most commonly cited problems people have, whether they have ADHD or not. Can’t get started, can’t stay with it or can’t finish up or perhaps all three at different times. If this is you and you’ve tried to solve it “head on” by trying to get rid of it – kind of like “just stop it” - how’s that working for you? Probably not so well!
In this episode, I talk about understanding procrastination as a symptom rather than the actual problem.
- Put yourself on the informational Waitlist for the ADDventures In Achievement Foundational Skills Program, so that you receive all the amazing emails we’ve written to both educate you about Executive Function skills as well as the details of the program; there is absolutely no obligation by being on the Waitlist. You’ll thank yourself for getting informed.
- Free Video and e-Book - Many Mental Health Providers & ADHD
- 13 EF Skills
- Join the amazing Living Beyond ADHD Facebook Group & hang out with your peeps
- Follow me on Dr B Facebook Page and enjoy live videos and more
- Follow me on Instagram and enjoy relevant resources
- Download the transcript for this episode
To Help The Show:
Subscribe at your favorite listening spot and my podcast player has social media links (icons) in the episode player so you can share episodes you love with others!
Please rate the show and leave a thoughtful review on iTunes so I know you're benefiting from the episodes. The greater the number of reviews, the higher the ranking, and the easier it will be for others to find the show; people who also need this information.
Let's put an end to the worldwide needless suffering together! We can do this!