Beyond Cinderella: Living & Loving With An ADHD Partner - 003Apr 23, 2017
Welcome to the third episode of Harness Your ADHD Power, a podcast I created to explore the many facets of adult ADHD life and how we can learn to become unstoppable.
Making sure that no one gets left behind is a long-standing commitment of mine. It's probably an outgrowth of having felt that way for so much of my own life.
What you say matters. What you do matters. Who you are matters. There's a lot of power in all three of these statements. Be mindful of your speech to yourSELF and others. Be mindful of the impact of your actions or lack of them on others. Be mindful of who you are becoming on the way to where it is that you are going.
In this episode, I talk about getting past the fairy tales and misinformation to the real challenges and real solutions of life with an ADHD partner.
- Put yourself on the informational Waitlist for the ADDventures In Achievement Foundational Skills Program, so that you receive all the amazing emails we’ve written to both educate you about Executive Function skills as well as the details of the program; there is absolutely no obligation by being on the Waitlist. You’ll thank yourself for getting informed.
- Free Video and e-Book - Many Mental Health Providers & ADHD
- 13 EF Skills
- Join the amazing Living Beyond ADHD Facebook Group & hang out with your peeps
- Follow me on Dr B Facebook Page and enjoy live videos and more
- Follow me on Instagram and enjoy relevant resources
- Download the transcript for this episode
To Help The Show:
Subscribe at your favorite listening spot and my podcast player has social media links (icons) in the episode player so you can share episodes you love with others!
Please rate the show and leave a thoughtful review on iTunes so I know you're benefiting from the episodes. The greater the number of reviews, the higher the ranking, and the easier it will be for others to find the show; people who also need this information.
Let's put an end to the worldwide needless suffering together! We can do this!