Ask Dr B - 010May 25, 2017
Welcome to the tenth episode of Harness Your ADHD Power, a podcast show I created to explore the many facets of adult life with ADHD and how you can learn to harness your personal ADHD power to become unstoppable, as well as the addition of a new show format on Thursdays for you to Ask Dr B.
Your questions matter to me. In fact, we are definitely a curious bunch and deserve to get our questions answered. I know that I certainly have had and continue to have lots and lots of questions and I need to get them answered or else I spin or ruminate on them. Perhaps that's you too.
Ask Dr B used to be a regular feature at meetings I facilitate and I realized that I've missed knowing specific questions that people have and answering them, which is how Ask Dr B came to life as part of this show.
In this episode, I answer the questions you have about issues or challenges you experience as an adult living with ADHD, and offer you hope. Today's questions come from the topics Healthy Self-Stimulation, Sharing Suspicions About ADHD and How To Curb Impulsive Tendencies . Thank you for your questions, Sarah, Brenda and Danny!!
And remember to pay attention to your WINS!! Look for them, acknowledge them, celebrate them in a full-hearted way! Exaggerate your emotions and feel the rush of excitement of having done something special and worthy of celebrating. You can even celebrate YOU!
- Put yourself on the informational Waitlist for the ADDventures In Achievement Foundational Skills Program, so that you receive all the amazing emails we’ve written to both educate you about Executive Function skills as well as the details of the program; there is absolutely no obligation by being on the Waitlist. You’ll thank yourself for getting informed.
- Free Video and e-Book - Many Mental Health Providers & ADHD
- 13 EF Skills
- Join the amazing Living Beyond ADHD Facebook Group & hang out with your peeps
- Follow me on Dr B Facebook Page and enjoy live videos and more
- Follow me on Instagram and enjoy relevant resources
- Download the transcript for this episode
To Help The Show:
Subscribe at your favorite listening spot and my podcast player has social media links (icons) in the episode player so you can share episodes you love with others!
Please rate the show and leave a thoughtful review on iTunes so I know you're benefiting from the episodes. The greater the number of reviews, the higher the ranking, and the easier it will be for others to find the show; people who also need this information.
Let's put an end to the worldwide needless suffering together! We can do this!